HORSE ASSISTED LIFE-COACHING,
which I am qualified to offer through my education and certification as a Life-Coach and my affiliation with the International Coaching Federation. In addition to that, I am an advanced Trainer in horse riding, qualified by the German Riding Federation (FN) and a member of the Horse Council BC.
Coaching is simple:
You tell me what you want to work on.
You decide the goals you are going for.
I make sure you have a good plan and we both know what you want to explore.
I ask questions to get you thinking, brainstorming, feeling, imagining.
You figure it out! Because you are the expert on your life, you know best which way to go – I just make sure you stay on the path and keep going.
Sounds easy? It is and it really works!
- want to invest into improving your life in general or certain aspects of it.
- are open to new possibilities, fresh ideas and unique ways of finding solutions.
- are accountable and committed to producing your results.
- and our relationship are a resource, not an answer.
- will help you discover your own answers.
- do not and will not tell you what to do.
- am committed to your success and will always follow your agenda.
- will, at all times, maintain the highest ethical standards and diligently respect your confidentiality.
- promise that you will receive value from our coaching relationship.